Snapper Blower Battery Powered
The Snapper SXDBL82 is a durable, well balanced, cordless blower designed to make light work of clearing up around the garden.
Its highly efficient 750-watt brushless motor provides a maximum airspeed of 201 km/h and 14.2 m3/ min air volume**. Power is provided by either a 2Ah or 4Ah Lithium-Ion Briggs & Stratton 82-volts* battery, giving a run time of up to 40 minutes*** when using a fully charged 2Ah battery. The metal quick release-button allows easy battery removal.
A useful feature is the infinite speed control. This holds and maintains the desired airspeed making constant finger pressure on the trigger unnecessary. The ergonomic rubber handle and easy to reach touchpoints enhance user comfort.
The metal tube end ring cushions the blower tube from scrapes and knocks and the anti-tip base design provides stability when placed on level ground.
A battery harness is available as an option.
*Maximum battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-volts. Nominal voltage is 72.
**Taken at handle output.
***Run time and output capacity may be affected by condition and usage.
- 2V blower
- 750-Watts high-efficiency brushless engine
- 210km/h of airspeed
- 15,6 m3/min of air volume
- Up to 40+ min run-time with fully charged 2 Ah battery
- Brushless motor for high efficiency & longer life
- Infinite speed control maintains desired airflow at any speed
- A stable, anti-tip base design
- Metal tube bump/scrape protecting end ring
- Overmolded handle provides ergonomic grip and comfort
- 5-year consumer warranty
- 2.4kg of weight
- Body only - battery and charger sold separately