Snapper Chainsaw Battery Powered SXDCS82
With its 18"/46 cm Oregon guide bar and chain, 1200 watt brushless motor, and powered by a 2Ah* Lithium-Ion Briggs & Stratton 82 Volt battery**, the Snapper SXDCS82 Cordless chainsaw provides class-leading petrol type performance, reliability and less maintenance.
Able to make 160+ cuts*** on a fully charged battery, trimming trees and cutting logs has never been so easy and efficient. And with a recharge time of just 30 minutes, downtime is kept to a minimum.
Well balanced, the ergonomic rubber grip handle maximises comfort and its rubber covered metal handle provides rigidity.
The onboard chain adjustment tool can be used to tension the chain and is stored conveniently on the machine, whilst the automatic oiler with easy view oil window simplify chain and guide bar maintenance. Controlled sawing and leverage is aided by the base mounted steel bumper spikes.
A battery harness is available as an option.
*Chainsaw for use with 2Ah battery only
**Maximum battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-Volts. Nominal voltage is 72.
***Run time and output capacity may be affected by conditions and usage.
- 18"/ 46cm Oregon blade & chain
- 0.05" gauge, 3/8" LP pitch
- 1200-Watts high-efficiency brushless engine
- 160+ cuts with fully charged 2 Ah battery
- 5-year consumer warranty
- Auto-oil system for chain lubrification (200ml capacity)
- Onboard tension adjustment tool
- Base mounted metal gripping teeth for maximum cutting leverage
- Rugged metal handle with comfortable, ergonomic rubber grip and touchpoints
- 5.3kg of weight
- Body only - battery and charger sold separately