Snapper Hedge Trimmer Battery Powered SXDHT82
With its highly efficient 800 Watt brushless motor, the Snapper SXDHT82 Hedge Trimmer allows petrol style performance without fumes and fuss.
Power is provided by either a 2Ah or 4Ah Lithium-Ion Briggs & Stratton 82 Volt battery*, giving a run time of up to 90 minutes when using a fully charged 2Ah battery**. The metal quick-release button enables easy removal.
The 660mm double-sided blades are manufactured from high-grade steel alloy and have a cast metal tip for extra protection. A unique feature is the blade reverse function which helps remove obstructions effortlessly.
Its ergonomic rear rubber handle is comfortable to use and rotates through 180 degrees in increments of 45 degrees a useful feature when making vertical cuts. A blue light indicates when power is on.
A battery harness is available as an option.
*Maximum battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-volts. Nominal voltage is 72.
**Run time and output capacity may be affected by conditions and usage
- Up to 90+ Mins Run-time with fully charged 2 Ah battery
- 26"/66cm high-grade steel alloy blades
- 800-Watts high-efficiency brushless engine
- Handle rotates 180 degrees in increments of 45 degrees for easy angled operation
- Unique blade reverse helps remove jams effortlessly
- Comfortable, ergonomic rubber handle and touchpoints
- Cast metal tip for bump protection
- Requires battery and charger
- 5-year consumer warranty
- 4.4kg of weight
- Body only - battery and charger sold separately